- 150 ml lemon juice (juice of approximately 2 lemons, strained)
- 225 ml honey
- 1500 ml drinking water (chilled)
- Ice cubes (optional)
Measure 500ml water (at room temperature) in a measuring jug. Add the honey and stir to dissolve completely.
Transfer the honey solution into a 2 liter pitcher. Strain the lemon juice in.
Add the remaining chilled water and stir to mix.
Keep the honey lemonade chilled until ready to serve. (Refer to notes below if you wish to add ice cubes to your lemonade)
- This recipe makes 2 liters of homemade honey lemonade made entirely with chilled water and without ice cubes.
- If you wish to add ice cubes, reduce the chilled water in the recipe accordingly. This will avoid the lemonade from becoming too diluted as the ice cubes melt.
- To make the lemonade in a single serving of 350ml glass, use 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of honey and 300ml of chilled water. Stir to dissolve the sugar. If you wish to add ice cubes, reduce the water accordingly and top up with ice cubes.
Calories: 358.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 97.9g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 42.8mg | Potassium: 135.8mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 94.3g | Vitamin A: 4.5IU | Vitamin C: 29.6mg | Calcium: 33.8mg | Iron: 0.5mg